Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Okay, the problem with Live blogging the Golden Globes is that it's 9:15 and I'm really hungry, but I can't make it to the kitchen and back before the commercial break ends, and I guess I could pause the Tivo, but wouldn't that totally defeat the purpose of Live Blogging?

And, I'm sure there are people out there who are wondering exactly why I chose live blogging the Golden Globes to get back into blogging and to them, I say... why not? And, if you don't like that reason, then I just gotta say because it was there. And, if that reason still fails you, then I'm going with because I had nothing better to do.

Although, it is making me miss the fourth episode of the sixth season of 24, but I'm working on the assumption that my brother is DVR'ing it downstairs. So, let's hope I'm right. Or, they decided to use the fourth hour of the day to have Jack take a nap.

No comments: