Sunday, February 25, 2007

Salute to Sound and Cinema...

Interesting, and yet odd...

It's beginning to grow on me.... The corale are doing the sound effects from famous movies... There's Ben Hur and a few seconds ago we saw Singing in the Rain. And now Casablanca with the plane...

Steve Carrell (yay!) and Greg Kinnear are introducing the Sound Effects category...

Sound editing is like sex... it's often done at night and often alone.

Again, good writing between the presenters... I am still impressed with writers.

And the Oscar goes to...
Letters from Iwo Jima

Ha! Called that one.

The guy who talked first was very nervous...

Next up... Sound Mixing with Jessica Biel and somebody else... (sorry, I missed the name and though I'm DVR'ing the Oscars, I refuse to pause it). If I can't live blog it for real, then it's just not worth it.

Dreamgirls wins it!!! Ha! Called that one too!

No comments: