Sunday, February 25, 2007

Costume design actor...

Emily Blunt and Anne Hathaway introduce this one. Sort of in character...

And, LOVE that Meryl.. So funny... where is her cappacino and then she looks miffed! I wonder if that was planned... It had to be planned, right? Love that Meryl!

Since I am severely lacking in costume and fashion acumen, I'm just going to be impressed with all of the nominees cause they all looked swell...

Marie Antoinette wins! Called it! well, I called that it would win. I still think Dreamgirls should have one. But of course I didn't see Marie Antoinette. Though the winner is French so at least her acceptance speech is neat. And I like that she's wearing a tux.

Tom Cruise presents the Jean Hersholdt award winner (for humanitarian stuff)... Sherry Lansing wins... She was the first female president of a major studio (20th Century Fox). She cofounded Stop Cancer... Sits on the board of Teach for America... Donates time/money to eradicating childhood diseases in third world country. Started Primetime America (a new program that places retirees in schools).

Wow... she's seriously awesome.

No comments: