Sunday, February 25, 2007

Best shorts...

Abigail Breslin and Jaden Smith were really cute, especially Jaden's little flub.

Best animated short...

The Danish Poet (know nothing about this film, but I was still rooting for Little Match Girl).

The writers for the bits between Abigail and Jaden were pretty good.

West Bank Story wins!! I totally called that one, based on the fact that a movie about the Holocaust or a movie about the Middle East always wins at least one award.

I like Ari's thank you... He thanked his parents... awww... but he gave a shout out to the little guy in explaining his award. And he talked about hope in the Middle East which you rarely hear about these days. But, someone's got to have it. Now, I have to find his short. I'm sure I Tunes will have it within a couple of days (if not sooner)...

And now Clint Eastwood is talking about Letters from Iwo Jima. I do want to see this movie.

No comments: