Sunday, February 24, 2013

Oy...

Seth McFarlane needs to stop undercutting his own jokes.

And the French guy from the Artist is out to introduce Best Actress winner...

Actress in a Leading Role
– Jessica Chastain, “Zero Dark Thirty”
– Jennifer Lawrence, “Silver Linings Playbook” - I thought I would be going with Jessica Chastain because she was great and I like her lots, but Jennifer Lawrence just blew me away. I always forget that she's such a great actress. Because she is. Maybe she's been not great in a movie, but if so, it's a movie I haven't seen yet.
– Emmanuelle Riva, “Amour”
– Quvenzhane Wallis, “Beasts of the Southern Wild”
– Naomi Watts, “The Impossible”

Ye gads,  Quvenzhane Wallis is adorable. 

And, Jennifer Lwarence wins!  Yay.. But, did she fall?

Yep, she did.

But, she acknowledged it. She's awesome. And so damn talented.



No comments: