gosh, he's a short fellow. And she's quite tall. That was the point of that Seth McFarlane joke, right?
Writing (Adapted Screenplay)
– “Argo,” Screenplay by Chris Terrio - The story was just insane. I hope it wins.
– “Beasts of the Southern Wild,” Screenplay by Lucy Alibar & Benh Zeitlin
– “Life of Pi,” Screenplay by David Magee
– “Lincoln,” Screenplay by Tony Kushner
– “Silver Linings Playbook,” Screenplay by David O. Russell
The levels of applause makes me think I guessed wrong on this one. Uh oh...
Oooh... Chris Terrio wins. Excellent! Though, the more I hear about the truth (and all that the Canadians did), I kind of wish the true story is more public.
Writing (Original Screenplay)
– “Amour,” Written by Michael Haneke
– “Django Unchained,” Written by Quentin Tarantino - Tarantino
has a way with dialogue and the story was, while not unique,
entertaining. Nothing really happened in Amour and I was disturbed by
the liberties taken with Zero Dark Thirty.
– “Flight,” Written by John Gatins
– “Moonrise Kingdom,” Written by Wes Anderson & Roman Coppola
– “Zero Dark Thirty,” Written by Mark Boal
And QT wins. Spike Lee is not happy. Quentin Tarantino is sometimes a joy to listen to. He's so up all the time. And, ends on a peace out. Love it.