Sunday, February 24, 2013

Kerry Washington and Jamie Foxx

are introducing est Live Action Short...

LOVE Kerry Washington.  I do hope she's live tweeting the Oscars.

Short Film (Live Action)
– “Asad,” Bryan Buckley and Mino Jarjoura
“Buzkashi Boys,” Sam French and Ariel Nasr - Haven't seen any of these, but what the hell.  I liked the name.
– “Curfew,” Shawn Christensen
– “Death of a Shadow (Dood van een Schaduw),” Tom Van Avermaet and Ellen De Waele
– “Henry,” Yan England 

I also liked their patter of saying that the future A-listers of Hollywood are in the envelope. I did not get this one right, as Curfew won. And, glad that they didn't play the kid off.  

Documentary Short Subject
– “Inocente” - Haven't seen this one, but I feel like with this title, it has a shot of winning.
– “Kings Point”
– “Mondays at Racine”
– “Open Heart”
– “Redemptio

Oh, I got this won right.  And, based on the speech, I really want to see that movie.





No comments: