comes out to introduce Best Original Score...
Because Neil Meron and Craig Zadan need to remind people that Chicago exists?
Music (Original Score)
– “Anna Karenina,” Dario Marianelli
– “Argo,” Alexandre Desplat
– “Life of Pi,” Mychael Danna - I know nothing about music, so I am
not at all qualified to give an opinion, but I have vague recollections
of liking the music.
– “Lincoln,” John Williams
And, I called this one. Go me.
And, Best Original Song...
Music (Original Song)
– “Before My Time” from “Chasing Ice,” Music and Lyric by J. Ralph
– “Everybody Needs A Best Friend” from “Ted,” Music by Walter Murphy; Lyric by Seth MacFarlane
– “Pi’s Lullaby” from “Life of Pi,” Music by Mychael Danna; Lyric by Bombay Jayashri
– “Skyfall” from “Skyfall,” Music and Lyric by Adele Adkins and Paul Epworth - Again, I know nothing about music, but I quite liked this song whenever I heard Adele sing it.
And, Adele gets her Oscar. I like the song, so kudos. I mean, even if I didn't like the song, she and the writers still would have deserved kudos, cause of the win and all.
Also, I like Adele's acceptance speeches.