Best Sound Mixing...
Pretty meh joke about Hollywood sex orgies.
– “Argo,” John Reitz, Gregg Rudloff and Jose Antonio Garcia
– “Les Miserables,” Andy Nelson, Mark Paterson and Simon Hayes - They did live singing. This deserves an Oscar.
– “Life of Pi,” Ron Bartlett, D.M. Hemphill and Drew Kunin
– “Lincoln,” Andy Nelson, Gary Rydstrom and Ronald Judkins
– “Skyfall,” Scott Millan, Greg P. Russell and Stuart Wilson
And, Les Mis wins. Yay. Called this one. I seem to be getting back on track. Wish I could say the same for the Oscars.