Okay, KStew can't read a teleprompter and quite frankly looks like she doesn't want to be there. Do you think she's jealous of the critical acclaim Jennifer Lawrence is getting? JL doesn't seem to play the Hollywood game (or at least that's how she makes it appear) and Stewart seems like she doesn't want to.
– “Anna Karenina,” Production Design: Sarah Greenwood; Set Decoration: Katie Spencer
– “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” Production Design: Dan Hennah; Set Decoration: Ra Vincent and Simon Bright
– “Les Miserables,” Production Design: Eve Stewart; Set Decoration: Anna Lynch-Robinson
– “Life of Pi,” Production Design: David Gropman; Set Decoration: Anna Pinnock
– “Lincoln,” Production Design: Rick Carter; Set Decoration: Jim Erickson - Yeah, this was a well-designed production.
Oooh... called this.