Sunday, September 20, 2009

Variety

And, in the Variety medley... of course they included the crotch shot of Springsteen at the Superbowl half-time show. That's okay, I still have that saved on my DVR.

Wow... TV clearly puts on a good show.

Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kylee Cuoco introducing directing in a vareity, comedy show, etc...

that was a funny montage, but my closed captioning made it impossible to see who the nominees were. But, the winner was...

Bruce Gowers - American Idol

Writing for a vaiety show
I love this part... the funny picture over the names of the nominated writers...
The Colbert Report's writers were filmed in front of Letterman's studios
Jon Stewart's writers were said as if it were a monster car rally
Late Show with David Letterman got Billy Crystal to sing the names of Letterman's writers.
SNL had Brian Williams to say the names

Okay, I feel like there have been better bits in the past.

The Daily Show won. Yay! And the writer who spoke claimed not to have anything to say since George W. Bush left the White House. I'm glad.

No comments: