Sunday, September 20, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris is sad...

He didn't win. I'm sad. He didn't win.

Justin Timberlake is giving the award for:
Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.
Gave applause line for Bea Arthur and had to wait for the applause. Oh, Emmy audience. You make me sad.

Christina Applegate - Samantha Who
Toni Collete - United States of Tara
Tina Fey - 30 Rock
Julia Louis-Dreyfuss
Mary Louise Parker - Weeds
Sarah Silverman - The Sarah Silverman Program

The Emmy Goes to... Toni Collette for the United States of Tara.

Okay, I'm a little bit surprised. I've only seen one

Insanely confronting? What does that mean?

Acknowledging fellow nominees... I think she's the first one to do that tonight. Huh... Classy acceptance speech. Very thankful, but it's an award show, so it's to be expected.

Also, awesome accent.

No comments: