Sunday, September 20, 2009

Supporting actor/actress in a movie/miniseries

Even digging NPH's one-liners. Played the six degree game with the two folks up next, and couldn't come up with one. The couple was Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgewick. Ha!

Supporting Actress in a movie/miniseries
Shoreh Aghdashloo
Marcia Gay Harden
Janet McTeer
Jeanne Tripplehorne
Cicely Tyson

Shoreh Aghdashloo won for House of Sadaam.

Okay, I didn't call this one, but I feel the movie category is so hard to guess. I generally give it to whatever was on HBO, but it seems like every year, every movie is from HBO. And, maybe it was accent, but I her acceptance speech was classy...

Supporting Actor in a Movie/Miniseries
Tom Courtnay
Len Cariou
Ken Howard
Bob Newhart
Andy Serkis

And the winner is Ken Howard - I feel like he had a professional writer work on his speech. It was nice, though the laugh lines were a bit soft.

And, Ken Howard had a kidney transplant? Huh... I did not know that. He looks good.

And, happy birthday to Ken's wife.

No comments: