Sunday, February 27, 2011

Billy Crystal gets a standing 'O'

which I can understand. I also have a lot of respect for how Billy Crystal hosted the Oscars. He was amazing. I used to love his opening medleys.

I appreciate that Billy Crystal gives props to Bob Hope and I could believe that Bob Hope flipped him off. And, I totally called the Passover line.

I wonder who did the Bob Hope voice.

Jude Law and Robert Downey, Jr. introducing the special effect categories.

I LOVE how Downey can laugh at himself and his past foibles. See, there is hope for Charlie Sheen.

Outstanding Special Effects

Inception - taking home another techie award. Love their accents.

Outstanding Achievement in Film Editing

The Social Network wins. I like this win, as it was editing as much as anything else that told the story. Very low key speech, with another thanks to the Academy.

No comments: