Sunday, September 23, 2012

Okay, this is a bit of a late start, but it's finally started. The 2012 Emmy Awards have begun (yes, I'm an hour and 17 minutes late).

I love Christina Hendricks Emmy surprise face.  And Connie Britton needs to be on my tv every day.  So, worst case scenario, I'll watch Friday Night Lights every day.  Not a bad plan B.

Also, I like that they brought up the horror of the year the reality hosts hosted.

And, I like Jimmy Kimmel, cause he's got the funny. 

Also, Kathy Bates, Martha Plimpton, Ellen Degeneres, Julia Louis-Dreyfus. 

I enjoyed this cold open, though there is a chance it's the half-glass of wine talking.

And, heeeeeere's Jimmy...

Love that Philo gets his due cred. Aaron Sorkin must be so proud.

I'm surprised that Jimmy is getting kind of political.

But, that's a great line about the president shouldn't watch Homeland, just like Charlie Sheen shouldn't watch Breaking Bad.

And, yes, I do need to watch Girls. 

A horse meat joke... daring.  Possibly more daring than the Kelsey Grammar joke.

Booo... no nomination for drama for any broadcast channel.  Though, to be fair, I'm not sure what I would have nominated on the broadcast side.



No comments: