Sunday, September 23, 2012

I am not in danger, I am the danger...

That is a great line...

It's also a sign that it's time for the Drama Montage!  See, this one I like.

And Clare Danes is presenting...

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series
Peter Dinklage, Game of Thrones
Aaron Paul, Breaking Bad 
Giancarlo Esposito, Breaking Bad
Brendan Coyle, Downton Abbey
Jim Carter, Downton Abbey
Jared Harris, Mad Men

And, Aaron Paul wins.  I'm glad.  And, the first person to greet him is Giancarlo Esposito. That was sweet.  And the second was Bryan Cranston.  That must be an awesome set.
He is giving a nice speech.  He thanks Vince and the rest of the writers for not killing him off which was the plan. Awww... I like his words to his fiancee.  He seems like an awesome kid.  

No comments: