Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Stephen Colbert! This makes me happy...

Because Stephen Colbert always makes me happy. But, he's not presenting with Jon Stewart, which confuses me.

And, Colbert comes out against the War on Women...  For the most part.

Five of the women nominated are outstanding and the other two... and he's out of time.

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series
Lena Dunham, Girls
Zooey Deschanel, New Girl
Melissa McCarthy, Mike & Molly
Amy Poehler, Parks and Recreation
Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Veep
Tina Fey, 30 Rock
Edie Falco, Nurse Jackie

And the winner is... Julia Louis-Dreyfus.  Sigh... I like her... I really do. But, I wanted Amy Poehler to win.  Because, she's awesome.  And she was absolutely great last year.

So, Julia starts out by thanking the folks at NBC and Parks and Rec. And, it's Amy Poehler's speech. So, they switch back.

I love how the women do a funny thing each year.

There is nothing funny about the idea of Julia Louis-Dreyfus being Vice President.

Okay, the last bit was awesome.  Isn't it a shame that Amy Poehler didn't win?  Yes!!

No comments: