Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jim Parsons!

Jim Parsons was great in A Normal Heart (yes, I clearly adored that show).

He's introducing people who are introducing people talking about the Best Plays. I used to love when each Best Play nominee would air a scene.

Tate Donovan introduces Good People (which I would like to see)
Mark Rylance introduces Jerusalem (which I would also like to see)

And, now Robin Williams is on stage to introduce Best Book of a Musical, looking like Grizzly Adams (this is a nice room, the only beard in here is on my face. What a nice night. <- LOVE IT!)

Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson
Book of Mormon
Scottsboro Boys
Sister Act

And the winner is Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Robert Lopez for Book of Mormon. Matt Stone is apparently going to be speaking. Actually, all three spoke. Nice, low key speeches.

No comments: