Saturday, September 29, 2007

And a new tv season begins...

I admit it. I was one of those crazy kids who didn't mind the end of the August. I liked September because I liked going back to school. What can I say? I liked the learning. And now that I'm no longer in school (though sometimes a PhD does sound nice), I look forward to September because that is when the new television series starts. And yes, in this age of 888 channels new programming can be found 52 weeks a year on cable, but there is definitely something special about broadcast series. It's not that the shows are all better, it's more that there's a history there.

Due to a friend staying with me, I was unable to watch much television over the past week, so I had a ton of shows queued up in my DVR. Due to the limitations on my Time Warner Scientific Atlanta DVR box, I was not able to cover everything in the first week, but I did what could.

This is what I watched over the last week (though really over the last few hours)...

Heroes
House
Ugly Betty
Journeyman
The Simpsons
Family Guy
K-Ville (episode 2)
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice
Chuck
Big Shots
The Office
Without a Trace
Law & Order: SVU

No comments: